We request that the first, second and final payments be made via church/organization check and sent via US mail or paid by virtual check at http://paynow.biz/xYab.
|With Registration:||$400 Group Registration Fee – Click here|
|First Payment:||25%||Due 2 months after registration – Click here|
|Second Payment:||25%||Due 3 months after registration – Click here|
|Final Payment:||50%||Due 2 months before trip – Click here|
- Arrival and departure days count in the tally of total days.
- The $400 group registration fee is in addition to the per/person/day cost and is non-refundable.
- Adjustments in group numbers and specific people attending may be made up to 2 months prior to the trip, at which time the group number and specific participants are locked in. After that point, 50% of any cancellations will be refunded or 100% transferable up to 2 weeks prior to the trip start date. After this, any cancellation becomes nonrefundable, but is 100% transferable.
- If construction or service projects are chosen as a ministry option, the donation amount for materials will be included in the final payment as well as any recreation options that are chosen (please finalize construction donations and rec. options prior to the final payment date).
- Trip cancellation policy – 75% of payment made at the point of cancellation will be refunded and the remaining 25% is transferable to a future trip.
- Children ages 8-12 receive a 20% discount.
- If you choose to partner with Hopewell, an additional $100/person will be added to your invoice to cover additional projects.
- If you chose to add a hotel to your Red Package, the cost is an additional $20 per/person/day.
- The expectation for hotels is that there will be 4 people to a room in 2 double beds. If you would like to add a room it is an additional $60/night/room on the mainland and $80/night/room on Caye Caulker.
God unlocked a passion in my soul through Belize. This mission’s trip was a dream come true and I would not trade it for anything.Jami, Willowbrook Church