Friends & Family Trips
Travel with a Purpose
Now friends and/or families can travel to Belize with a purpose together. Stay with a Belizean host family (highly recommended!) or in a hotel, and engage daily in mercy, church, or sports ministry; visit homes to drop off supplies for families in need while sharing about your lives; provide need help with service projects; or tutor or assist at a local school. You’ll be encouraged, make a difference, and gain a renewed perspective on the world.
- Teams from 4 – 8 people
- Stay from 5 – 8 days
- $189/person/day guesthouse/hotel, $169/day family stay
- A Thirst staff member will guide your trip
- In-country transportation, meals, snacks/drinks, participant manuals, and T-shirts included
- A custom trip itinerary will prioritize your preferred ministry opportunities, schedule, and recreation
- Families in a local town or village will be blessed by your work and your fellowship
Additional Recreation Options:
- Mayan ruins day trip – $75/person guided trip
- $125/person overnight hotel stay on Caye Caulker, complete with meals, water taxi, and transportation.
Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.Proverbs 22:6