Short-Term Mission Experts
CNN Special on Caye Caulker
From Our Blog
What People Are Saying
The beauty of a partnership with Thirst Missions is the ability to create ongoing relationships with a specific community and church in Belize so true relationships are formed that result in a lasting impact.Bonnie, Judson University
The partnerships were very well organized and helped foster meaningful, long term relationshipsDave, John Knox Presbyterian Church
Thirst Missions does an excellent job with all the logistics – from lodging and food to customizing the trip towards your strengths, so that you do not have to worry about all of that and can focus on what God brought you there to do.Donny, Graceview Baptist Church
We invite you to consider developing a long-term partnership with a congregation in Belize. Bring a group the first year and see if you would like to return the following year or years to the same church. We have numerous churches from North America who have partnered with a Belizean church for 3-7 years. What a blessing it’s been for both congregations! Thirst Missions is excited to be a part of lining up and following through on these long-term partnerships. If this type of longer-term ministry is part of your philosophy of ministry, we would love to work with you to partner long-term or short-term in ministry to the same community and congregation in Belize.
Begin Your Journey With Us
- Read through our website and contact us with questions about a potential trip.
- Register for a trip (takes 2 minutes).
- You will receive a welcome email with electronic resources for your trip.
- You will receive a package of brochures and promotional materials to help promote your trip.
- Work with a Thirst Missions Consultant to plan your trip. Leave the hard work to us!
- You’re on your way to your life changing mission trip!