Ten Years in the Making
"They were extremely passionate about the work and focused on the outcomes. They served well together and did a great job of keeping us updated. We were all very impressed by their willingness to go the extra mile during the week."Lewis, Colorado Community Church
"We couldn't have asked for better guides and coordinators. They were patient, courteous, punctual and kept us informed each day as to what we could expect and if plans were changing, very professional and high quality coordinators."Ertha Bruce, Above & Beyond Fellowship
"We were well prepared logistically. Things we needed for the trip were well stated and planned out. Preparing in the spirit for ministry, I was apprehensive, but as time came to meet the needs, God gave us his unforced grace."Michael Telschow, Wakarusa Missionary Church
We invite you to consider developing a long-term partnership with a congregation in one of our ministry locations. Thirst Missions is excited to be a part of lining up and following through on these long-term partnerships. If this type of long-term ministry is part of your philosophy of missions, we would love to work with you to partner long-term or short-term to the same community and congregation. What a blessing it would be for both congregations!
Begin Your Journey With Us
- Read through our website and contact us with questions about a potential trip.
- Register for a trip (takes 2 minutes).
- You will receive a welcome email with electronic resources for your trip.
- You will receive a package of brochures and promotional materials to help promote your trip.
- After your first payment, you will be contacted by a Thirst Missions Consultant to plan your trip. Leave the hard work to us!
- You’re on your way to your life changing mission trip!